Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome to all owners of Confident adonis


Dear friends,

My name is Kumar Padmanabh. I am an IT professional and I registered site number 352 in my name. This website is built to bring all owners of Confident Adonis together on a common platform.

Please use comment section to put your views together. The first step is to register yourself on this website. You can introduce yourself. In future we might provide facebook link so that you can register yourself by facebook login. Until then please provide your Name and Site number.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerley
Kumar Padmanabh

6 comments:

  1. I also booked sites in Adonis. registrations are halt for a months now. your site registered already? Pls send me your mail ID to kirana.h@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Raj. I booked plot 86 in confident adonis.

    I paid 75% amount and 25% i am going through Axis bank loan. My loan is not yet approved.

    Did you Kiran or Kumar did you go for Loan?

    -Raj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Raj B;
    Yes, I paid 50% and remaining I availed loan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Keshav and I bought the site(185) during the initial launch. Does anyone have got their khatha in their name. I heard from one of the brokers that we need to pay 1% of the sale deed value to gram panchayat to get the Khata and pay property tax.

    Is anyone paying property tax already? Can you please share your contact info. Do write to me kpkeshavcoorg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete